Terms and Condition
1. The FIRST PARTY shall issue the Demand letter to the SECOND PARTY mentioning the number of workers required and the categories, salary and other service conditions , along with Power of Attorney, Guarantee Letter, Inter Party Agreement and Employment Contract (authorizing the SECOND PARTY) to recruit workers from Nepal on behalf of the FIRST PARTY. Demand Letter and Power of Attorney should be attested by the Chamber of Commerce and industry of the employing country, Foreign Ministry and The Nepalese Embassy.
2. Both parties herein shall obtain the approval of the respective governments to source, recruit and supply the workers as per the rules and regulations of both countries in regard to the conditions necessary to source and oursource.
3. The SECOND PARTY shall be responsible for short-listing of qualified candidates according to their trade qualifications and experiences in conformity with the FIRST PARTY’S requirements. The SECOND PARTY should notify the FIRST PARTY of such short listed, qualified candidates who are ready for final Interview and selection.
4. The FIRST PARTY has the right to either send his representative or give the SECOND PARTY the right to select process and send such qualified workers at the SECOND PARTY’s full guarantee.
5. The workers will be interviewed, tested and selected by representative of the employer or by SECOND PARTY on his behalf. The FIRST PARTY agrees to advise to the SECOND PARTY of its final list of the personnel selected through written consent and the desired mobilization date on the respective site.
6. The SECOND PARTY shall assist the workers in matters relating to Nepal immigration and government formalities, medical tests and Visa stamping from the relevant embassy where required and all other relevant approvals.
7. The SECOND PARTY shall at his own expenses provide airport assistance to the departing selected workers and inform the FIRST PARTY of their arrival details by any means of communication written consent or telephonic confirmation to receive them on arrival by the FIRST PARTY.
8. The FIRST PARTY will be responsible for receiving the workers at the airport.
9. The earning of the workers per month and other service conditions shall be as per the attached demand letter and contract document against each category. The FIRST PARTY should clearly inform the SECOND PARTY about the salary and any other deduction as Tax etc being paid by the employer and SECOND PARTY in turn should clearly inform the candidates accordingly, prior to mobilization.
10. Within the three (3) months probation period from the commencement of employment, if the employer finds the selected worker to be unfit, unqualified to continue the employment, refuse to work, failed the medical tests upon arrival or considered as a security threat, the EMPLOYER may replace the worker. The replacement of the unqualified worker shall be done by the SECOND PARTY at maximum of a month from the termination. All expenses incurred there shall be borne by the SECOND PARTY.
11. Arrival of the selected workers will be within one month upon issuing their visas. For any delay rather than this period, the visas will be cancelled and the SECOND PARTY will shoulder all the governmental expenses for replacement.
12. FIRST PARTY has to compensate the worker on their own expenditure if the worker will not get all facilities as per Employment Contract and the company collapse before contract periods.
13. The FIRST PARTY agrees to bear the compensation in case of death or injury of the workers and also agrees to bear the cost of transport of dead body to Nepal as per the labors law of country concerned.